- approximately six standard carob drops
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- chopped peanuts
- red and green food colouring
- rawhide sticks or similar
- waxed paper or bakers paper on a plate
Not a fan of food colouring? Nuts au natural, coconut, or crushed dog biscuits all make greart alternatives. Live in a nut free household? Try some honey with the carob instead. Incidentally, no matter what recipe you choose, I don't think that you will have any complaints from your pup nor will you have any problems getting help with the dishes!