Coffee Day was celebrated on 29 September or will be celebrated on 1 October, depending on your location, and this week's creative round-up is a collection of coffee inspired craft and DIY ideas.
Clockwise from upper left:
- Coffee Bottomed Recycled Candles (Fab Art DIY)
- Coffee Gift Cards/Tags (Simply Kelly Designs) Instructions are provided for Silhouette with free cut file, but you can easily adapt Kelly's cute instructions if you're crafting by hand.
- Coffee Embedded Soy Pillar Candle (Lark Crafts at Mother Earth Living)
- Coffee and Vanilla Sugar Scrub (Offbeat & Inspired)
- Coffee and Milk Exfoliating Soap (Happiness is Homemade)
- Free Coffee Printables (The Shabby Creek Cottage) These are awesome!
I've been pondering some coffee crafts of a different variety myself recently. I have some great stenciled/marked hessian coffee sacks from a local roaster sitting in my craft supply stash waiting for me to do something...but what? Any cool suggestions for things to make with coffee sacks? I also have some super cute coffee bean beads that have been hanging out in my stash for ages waiting for me to make something. I bought them with a couple of coffee fiend friends in mind, but then got caught up in moving chaos and haven't really be beading much in a very long time. Another to do!
Looking for more creative ideas? You can try the past Six for Saturday (or Sunday) posts, searching the blog under the DIY type of your preference, or I also have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest along with stack of other creative pins. If you decide to make something fabulous or post something special this weekend, you are welcome to share here in the comments or post something over at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook. We are all about sharing so, on our page, a little bit of creative self shout-out is actively encouraged.