With Read a Book Day and the 50th anniversary of UN International Literacy Day celebrated this week, we're in a bookish sort of mood. Here are some cute and crafty bookmarks, including a bonus six especially for young (and young at heart) crafters and readers. I'd love to hear about your favourite books, too! I'm always looking for new ideas. Clockwise from upper left:
- Felt Bunny (Love Cynthia)
- Popsicle Stick Arrow Bookmarks (Rock Paper Feather)
- Fox Bookmarks with Free Printables (Lonnie Jacobsen) What does the fox read???
- Elastic Arrow Bookmark (Onelmon)
- Ribbon and Charm Bookmarks (Jilly & Mia)
- Washi Tape Book Marks (Zakka Life)
Clockwise from upper left:
- Scrapbook Bookmarks (Everything Etsy)
- Pom Pom Bookmarks (Aly Dosdall)
- Star Bookmarks (Northstory)
- Colouring Page Bookmarks with Free Printables (Dawn Nicole Designs)
- Confetti Bookmark (DIY Candy)
- Monster Page Corner Bookmarks (Tally's Treasury)
Looking for more creative ideas? You can try the past Six for Saturday (or Sunday) posts, searching the blog under the DIY type of your preference, or I also have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest along with stack of other creative pins. If you decide to make something fabulous or post something special this weekend, you are welcome to share here in the comments or post something over at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook. We are all about sharing so, on our page, a little bit of creative self shout-out is actively encouraged.
What's your favourite book and why? Why not share your favourite books/authors in the comments so that we can all explore something new? Happy crafting and happy reading!