It's late winter here, but since many of our readers are enjoying (or counting down...hehe...) the final days of summer fun before the kiddos head back to school, heere are some cute and colourful back-to-school DIY stationary ideas:
Clockwise from upper left:
- Colour Blocked Painted Pencils (The Crafted Life)
- Dorm/Desk Organisation (Home Stories A to Z) Post includes how-to instructions for the clipboards, storage tins, binder clips,and the magazine/file boxes. Awesome!
- Confetti Polka Dot Pencils (Make and Tell)
- DIY Notebook Covers (Fellow Fellow)
- Free Printable Watercolour Notebook Covers (Eighteen25 via Pinterest)
- Tutti Frutti Pencils Cases (Little Miss Craft) Homemade Stamped Fabric + Easy Sew Cases
Today is also Dog Day (National Dog Day / International Dog Day) so if you're searching for some pawesome pet craft and recipes ideas, you can dig through our archived dog-related posts (including Decor and the Dog pictured below), prowl our Pinterest Pet Craft collection, or sniff around on our partner blog at Dalmatian DIY for tons of doggy DIY and recipe ideas.
Looking for more creative ideas? You can try the past Six for Saturday (or Sunday) posts, searching the blog under the DIY type of your preference, or I also have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest along with stack of other creative pins. If you decide to make something fabulous or post something special this weekend, you are welcome to share here in the comments or post something over at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook. We are all about sharing so, on our page, a little bit of creative self shout-out is actively encouraged.