- Recycled Denim Mini Storage Bags (Style at Home)
- Upcycled Tin Can Storage Jars with Custom DIY Lids (By Wilma)
- Woven Sewn Recycled Paper Basket (Design Sponge)
- Washi Decorated Cereal Box Organisers (One Good Thing by Jillee)
- Upcycled Baby Food Jar Spice Storage (The DIY Mommy)
- Wrapped Storage Containers (BHG)
Bonus ideas: If you are already poised at the creative starting blocks ready to race into some Olympic fun, check out our growing Sporty Creativity board on Pinterest. The dogs are already will into their Olympic fun and games at Dalmatian DIY and Tiger has a little something special in his felt cat toy stash that we'll share here very soon along with some fresh new games-inspired Six for Saturday round-ups. Yes - those are gold medal dog treats in the photo below (I know, I'm crazy!) but the how-to techniques can be easily adapted into human cookies if you wish - no special tools required and you can make them using any favourite rollable cookie/biscuit dough. Hungry for gold indeed! :)
Looking for more creative ideas? You can try the past Six for Saturday (or Sunday) posts, searching the blog under the DIY type of your preference, or I also have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest along with stack of other creative pins. If you decide to make something fabulous or post something special this weekend, you are welcome to share here in the comments or post something over at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook. We are all about sharing so, on our page, a little bit of creative self shout-out is actively encouraged.