Father's Day will be celebrated next weekend for many of our readers (did you know it's celebrated in September here down under?) so here is a collection of creative ideas that you and/or the kiddos can DIY for Dad to get ready. You can also explore our past Father's Day and related posts for more creative inspiration. Have fun!
Clockwise from upper left:
- Father's Day photo card (Celebration Shoppe) Photos are always fab, and the kids look like they had a blast!
- Sandpaper gift tags (Homework)
- "You Rock" cupcakes (Oh Happy Day)
- "Fun Facts About Dad" free Father's Day printables (The Girl Creative)
- Sand footprints (Paging Fun Mums) I absolutely LOVE this idea! I've made clay footprints (errr...pawprints) with our pets and ink/paint is always fun; however, the sand is a completely different print idea and so much fun. This would be cute for couples as well - especially beach weddings!
- Wood grain flask (Almost Makes Perfect via Shelterness)
Looking for more creative ideas? You can try the past Six for Saturday (or Sunday) posts, searching the blog under the DIY type of your preference, or I also have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest along with stack of other creative pins. If you decide to make something fabulous or post something special this weekend, you are welcome to share here in the comments or post something over at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook. We are all about sharing so, on our page, a little bit of creative self shout-out is actively encouraged.
The cufflinks shown below are both polymer clay DIY tutorials here at Creativity Unmasked. The metallic marbled clay cufflinks were shared ealier this week and the stamped and painted clay fern cufflinks are from our archives.