In case you feel like getting into the spirit of Star Wars Day for May the 4th, here are some last minute DIY ideas, just for fun. On the subject of just for fun, take a second to drop by and visit the dogs at Dalmatian DIY on Facebook or Twitter for some Star Wars Day silliness that you won't want to miss. :) I simply couldn't help myself!
From upper left:
- Crayon Resist Death Star (Fun-A-Day) Plus links to other family-friendly fun ideas
- R2-D2 Pencil Holder (Crafts by Amanda) She has a whole book of Star Wars Mania if you're a big fan!
- Lego Key Holder (Minieco)
- R2-D2 Luminaries (DIY Candy)
- Star Wars Pillow Cases (Everything I Do is All for the Boys) Plus other cute Star Wars DIYs
- Star Wars Treat Mix (Kix)
- Star Wars Cupcakes (Betty Crocker)
- Chalkboard Death Star Globe (In My Wheele House)
- Princess Leia Oreo Truffles (The Cookie Rookie)
Bonus Inspiration: Everything Etsy has a collection of free printable colouring pages if you need a quick fix of the creative force!
For some space-inspired crafting a little closer to home, check out Monday's DIY polymer clay solar system necklace tutorial. You can, of course, adapt your planets to something a little more likely to be seen in a galaxy far far away if you prefer. Have a fun an creative day and May the fourth be with you!