April showers may bring May flowers, but rainy days are also good for staying cosy indoors and getting crafty. Here are some cute April shower inspired DIYs, including some kid-friendly crafts for creating together.
Clockwise from upper left:
- Paper Raindrops (Kate's Creative Space)
- Washi Tape Rain Drops & Umbrellas (Omiyage Blogs)
- Raindrop Suncatchers (The Gold Jellybean via Creativity Unmasked)
- Raindrop Necklace (Small Good Things)
- Raincloud Cupcakes (Fiskars) Plus other cute rainy baby shower ideas.
- Embroidered Raindrop Notebook (Alice's Studio)
Looking for more creative ideas? You can try the past Six for Saturday (or Sunday) posts, searching the blog under the DIY type of your preference, or I also have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest along with stack of other creative pins. If you decide to make something fabulous or post something special this weekend, you are welcome to share here in the comments or post something over at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook. We are all about sharing so, on our page, a little bit of self shout-out is actively encouraged.
P.S. Unexpectedly, when I started putting together my April Showers collection, I stumbled into a whole array of cute baby shower rain shower DIYs, crafts, treats, and decorating ideas. You can find some in my Pinterest collection, in their own special nest of cuteness on the Maybe Baby board. No...definitely NOT because I'm collecting baby shower ideas, unless it's because I am the hostess with the mostess. Just for sharing. Explore all of my creative pins here: