This week's Six for Saturday collection is an assortment of spa style DIY treats, perfect for creating your own special Mother's Day gift or simply spoiling someone special (yourself included!). Bath salts and fizzes are some of my favourite spa DIYs, as they are so easy to make using readily available ingredients, but I have recently started experimenting with balms and other goodies. These often need a little more up front effort and investment in special ingredients, but once you have the base ingredients they are also quick and surprisingly economical for great quality custom goodies.
- Honey Lavender Bath Melts (Our Holly Days)
- Lemon + Peppercorn Body Scrub Bars (Burkatron)
- Sugar Lip Scrubs (Brit + Co)
- White Tea Scented Solid Sugar Scrub Cubes (Soap Deli News)
- Green Team and Lemon Sugar Scrub (Sugar and Soul)
- Soothing Lotion Bars (Live Simply)
Clockwise from upper left:
- Peppermint Bath Salts (A Pumpkin and a Princess)
- Camomile Lavender Milk Bath (Handmade Mood)
- Floral Bath Salts (Glitter Guide)
- Vanilla Bath Salts (Simply Designing)
- Non-Toxic Bath Fizzes (Sugar and Charm)
- Homemade Bath Bombs (A Beautiful Mess)
Looking for more creative ideas? You can try the past Six for Saturday (or Sunday) posts, searching the blog under the DIY type of your preference, or I also have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest along with stack of other creative pins. If you decide to make something fabulous or post something special this weekend, you are welcome to share here in the comments or post something over at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook. We are all about sharing so, on our page, a little bit of self shout-out is actively encouraged for fellow creatives.