It's leap year froggy fun for kids and the young at heart in this week's Six for Saturday share. Most of these are easy peasy, but a few might take a little extra time so we wanted to share them early enough for you to get everything leap ready for the 29th. Enjoy!
- Crochet Frog Hat Pattern (Repeat Crafter Me)
- Pin the Kiss on the Frog (One Charming Party)
- Origami Jumping Frogs (It's Always Autumn)
- Cardboard Kermit the Frog Puppet (Disney Family)
- Crochet Frog Baby Booties with Pattern (Hopeful Honey)
- Paper Cup Frogs (Krokotak)
From upper left:
- Frog Cupcakes (Baker's Corner)
- Candy Coated Frog Cookies (Miss CandiQuik)
- Frog Fruit Snacks (Canadian Family)
- Frog Cakepops (Bakerella)
- Frog Sandwiches for Kids (CBC) Plus a whole bunch of other very cute simple ideas!
- Cupcakes with Fondant Frog Toppers (Good to Know) Great instructions for the toppers!
PS: For those of you young souls who have to wait to celebrate their REAL birthdays on a four yearly cycle, make sure you do it in style! The leap-day is yours to enjoy as you wish. :)
Looking for more creative ideas? You can try the past Six for Saturday (or Sunday) posts, searching the blog under the DIY type of your preference, or I also have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest along with stack of other creative pins. If you decide to make something fabulous or post something special this weekend, you are welcome to share here in the comments or post something over at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook. We are all about sharing so, on our page, a little bit of self shout-out is actively encouraged.