In our post 25+ Ideas to Help Stretch Towards Your Creative Goals we encouraged you make your creative environment on that you want to be in and encourages you to get creative. This week's Six for Saturday DIY inspiration round-up is a double-dose collection of ideas to help organise all of those crafty bits for ready use and get a little creative in the process.
- DIY ribbon holders (The Cottage Mama)
- Hanging paint storage (Mad in Crafts)
- Baker's twine rack (Damask Love)
- Marker storage box (Scrap Shotz)
- Clothespin embroidery floss organisation (Heather J's Life)
- Washi tape (or ribbon) storage rails (Sowdering About in Seattle)
From upper left:
- Large craft pegboard (Honeybear Lane)
- Craft storage house (At Home in Love)
- Large flat-file storage table (Ikea Hackers)
- Giftwrap organiser (In My Own Style)
- Cereal box drawer dividers (I Heart Organizing)
- Wooden craft caddy (Fynes Designs)
How do you keep your craft supplies in order? I'm always looking for new ideas to corral my creative bits and pieces. At present stage in our renovations, my supplies are half unpacked and there is plenty of opportunity to adopt some savvy suggestions! Hubby and I have already built cork/pegboards for the office/studio wall and, in the absence of suitable storage potential in the studio, I have sequestered the armoire in the guest room as my crafting storage cupboard - looking forward to sharing some photos with you when everything is unpacked for photos. :)
Looking for more creative ideas? You can try the past Six for Saturday (or Sunday) posts, searching the blog under the DIY type of your preference, or I also have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest along with stack of other creative pins. If you decide to make something fabulous or post something special this weekend, you are welcome to share here in the comments or post something over at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook. We are all about sharing so, on our page, a little bit of self shout-out is actively encouraged.