Christmas is almost here and for this weekend's ideas, our final Six for Saturday post of 2015, things are feeling very festive indeed. :) Here are some craft candy cane DIYs as well as some candy-free striped craft ideas for your creative inspiration.
Ideas from upper left:
- Candy Cane Wreath (At the Picket Fence)
- Candy Cane Sleighs (Betty Crocker)
- Candy Cane Tree (Sugar and Charm)
- Peppermint Stick Platter (Munchkin Munchies)
- Candy Cane Reindeer (A Pumpkin and a Princess)
- Candy Cane Candle Cuff (BHG)
Anything with a candy cane stripe (or peppermint smell) has that candy cane Christmas festive feeling. Make your own candy-cane stripe inspired crafts, with ideas from upper left:
- Candy Cane Elf Crochet Pattern (Hopeful Honey)
- Striped Candles (Kate's Creative Space)
- Striped Holly Berry Christmas Wreath (Polka Dot Chair)
- Candy Cane Clay Ornaments (Lines Across)
- Pipe Cleaner / Chenille Reindeer (A Little Clairefication)
- Candy Cane Soap (Sew Can Do)
Looking for more creative ideas? You can try the past Six for Saturday (or Sunday) posts, searching the blog under the DIY type of your preference, or I also have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest along with stack of other creative pins. If you decide to make something fabulous or post something special this weekend, you are welcome to share here in the comments or post something over at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook. We are all about sharing so, on our page, a little bit of self shout-out is actively encouraged.