For me, chalkboard is one of those rare versatile bases that can be styled for just about any season, theme, or taste.While this post has a definite Thanksgiving flair (Happy American Thanksgiving to those of your celebrating next week!), these DIYs can be easily adapted and reused for any occasion or in your everyday decor. I can see some of these making their way into our future DIY decor plans, perhaps even this Christmas!
Clockwise from upper left:
- Heart jar candle holders (Heart Love Always via Pinterest)
- Chalkboard wrapped pillar candles (Mystics and Mint)
- Chalkboard tree slice (Maison de Pax)
- Chalkboard serving tray (Shanty 2 Chic)
- Embellished chalkboard tray (Country Living via Creativity Unmasked)
- Tree Slick place-setting tags (Nalle's House)
Looking for more creative ideas? You can try the past Six for Saturday (or Sunday) posts, searching the blog under the DIY type of your preference, or I also have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest along with stack of other creative pins. If you decide to make something fabulous or post something special this weekend, you are welcome to share here in the comments or post something over at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook. We are all about sharing so, on our page, a little bit of self shout-out is actively encouraged.