Peanut butter and chocolate are truly one of the ultimate food couples, aren't they? They always remind me of this time of year, and not just because of the perfect autumn shades of orange, yellow and brown in Reese's Pieces (ohhh sweet delicious Reese's Pieces...how I miss thee now that I live overseas!). Peanut butter cups were the highly prized in our Halloween stash as children, beaten only by Mrs. Ellsworth's homemade fudge...back in the days when homemade treats were a-ok in our bubble of small town safety bliss! :) The downside of living in a small rural town as that houses were few and far between, but Dad didn't seem to mind - likely because she always sent out an extra bag of fudge with us for him! Anyhow, out of memory lane and back to peanut butter and chocolate!
Clockwise from upper left:
- The Ultimate Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake (Lemon-Sugar)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse (A Couple Cooks) A healthy treat!
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake with Caramel Popcorn (The Little Epicurean)
- Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate Fudge (My Recipes)
- Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies (Half Baked Harvest)
- Brownie Cookies with Peanut Butter Frosting (Donna Hay)
Got a craving? Leave us a comment/link or share it with us on Facebook and we'll add it to our Tasty Tuesday list for future posts. Yum! Have a Tasty Tuesday and a delicious week!