Here are some pretty DIY wreath ideas that will carry you through Halloween and beyond - it will be time to haul out those Christmas ornaments before you know it!
From upper left:
- Orangeberry wreath (To Simply Inspire)
- Autumn wreath with white pumpkins (On Sutton Place)
- Monogram leaf wreath (Little Lovelies)
- Embellished chalkboard tray (Country Living) Update it's embellishments seasonally!
- Burlap loop wreath (Skip to My Lou) Change the bow for a fresh new look or updated season!
- Felt ball wreath (The Magic Onions) Make it in other colours for any season or home decor palette!
Since its springtime here and we don't really do the whole Halloween thing (although it's creeping in with strong backing from merchants looking to cash in - surprise surprise!), so I have also included some fabulous fun spring wreaths for a double dose of DIY inspiration. We went green for this collection: its a great base on which to add a pop of your favourite spring hue or coordinating home colour, or with a simple ribbon you can instantly update it for a new season - especially when Christmas approaches!
From upper left:
- How to make a fresh greenery wreath (Fellow Fellow via Frankie)
- DIY living succulent wreath (Inspired by This)
- DIY living wreath (Canadian Gardening)
- Faux eucalyptus wreath (Maison de Pax)
- Paper succulent wreath (Lia Griffith)
- Split pea wreath (Love of Family and Home via Shelterness)
- Cushion moss wreath (Martha Stewart)
Looking for more creative ideas? You can try the past Six for Saturday (or Sunday) posts, searching the blog under the DIY type of your preference, or I also have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest along with stack of other creative pins. If you decide to make something fabulous or post something special this weekend, you are welcome to share here in the comments or post something over at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook. We are all about sharing so, on our page, a little bit of self shout-out is actively encouraged.