Who can resist a cute kitty? Here are some fun "Crazy Cat Lady" (or gent - we are equal opportunity cat lovers!) craft ideas for Caturday, a slightly belated National Cat Day, the allure of the Halloween black cat, or simply for any day kitty cat love!
From upper left:
- Stamped tote bag (Forest Dreams) including polymer clay stamp DIY
- Cat lady embroidery patterns (The Pink Samurai via Flamingo Toes)
- Cat magnets (Design Sponge)
- Picture holders (Daily Fancies)
- Cat stamped scarf (Adventures in Making) including carved stamp DIY
- Cat necklace (Adorablest)
Looking for more creative ideas? You can try the past Six for Saturday (or Sunday) posts, searching the blog under the DIY type of your preference, or I also have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest along with stack of other creative pins. If you decide to make something fabulous or post something special this weekend, you are welcome to share here in the comments or post something over at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook. We are all about sharing so, on our page, a little bit of self shout-out is actively encouraged.