Happy Thanksgiving to all of our Canadian readers and friends! For you and for everyone enjoying the beautiful colours of autumn, this week's Six for Saturday post is a collection of autumn leaf DIYs.
Clockwise from upper left:
- Wax Dipped Leaves (Martha Stewart)
- Faux Metallic Leaf art (My Baking Addiction)
- Fall Cookie Wreath (Country Living)
- Thank You Printables (Oana at Sincerely Kinsey)
- Leaf Embellished Pumpkin (Good Housekeeping)
- Printable Leaves (Intimate Weddings)
Looking for more creative ideas? You can try the past Six for Saturday (or Sunday) posts, searching the blog under the DIY type of your preference, or I also have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest along with stack of other creative pins. If you decide to make something fabulous or post something special this weekend, you are welcome to share here in the comments or post something over at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook. We are all about sharing so, on our page, a little bit of self shout-out is actively encouraged.