Around this time of year my social media feeds start buzzing with northern friends excited about the imminent arrival of autumn: not for the pretty colours, crisp sunny days, or the respite of back to school, but because autumn means PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE! :) This week's tasty Tuesday is a selection of spicy pumpkin treats that you can enjoy any time of year. You will notice that PSL is conspicuously missing - we didn't dare pick just one! What's the best DIY recipe you've tried? Do you have a favourite to share? Leave us a comment/link!
Clockwise from upper left:
- Baked Pumpkin Spice Donuts with Maple Glaze (Mom on Time Out)
- Iced Pumpkin Chocolate Spice Bundt Cake (Crumb)
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream (Blahnik Baker)
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Spice Waffles (The Kitchen Paper)
- Pumpkin Spice Bars with Bourbon Butter Glaze (This Gal Cooks)
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes with Caramel Sauce (Creative Culinary)