I won't deny it, I am a bit of a nutaholic. From humble peanut toast to the fanciest of desserts and everything nutty in between. Add a little chocolate to the mix and I'm in food heaven, but that's probably a whole other peanut butter cup inspired tasty post (sometime soon...I promise!). In honour of the upcoming equinox (happy almost autumn to our northern readers!), this week's Tasty Tuesday is a delicious stash of nutty delights. Do you have a favourite recipe to share? Leave us a comment/link or share it with us on Facebook!
Nutty treats, clockwise from upper left:
- Peanut Brittle (PBS)
- Peanut Butter Cookies (A Taste of Home)
- Cheesecake with Nut Crust and Nutty Caramel Popcorn (The Road to Honey)
- Fruit & Nut Trail Mix Energy Bites (With Salt & Wit)
- Nut Butter Freezer Fudge (Delicious Obsessions)
- Maple Vanilla Macadamia Nut Butter (Coffee & Quinoa)
- Vegan Peanut Butter Pretzel Truffles (Minimalist Baker) Sorry...chocolate still snuck in...couldn't resist!
- Sweets and Savory Roasted Cashews (The Kitchn)
- My Kind of Bar (Life in Iowa via Creativity Unmasked)
- Country Sourdough with Walnuts and Raisins (The Clever Carrot)
Got a craving? Leave us a comment/link or share it with us on Facebook and we'll add it to our Tasty Tuesday list for future posts. Yum! Have a Tasty Tuesday and delicious week!