Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Tasty Tuesday - Gorgeous Green Tea Matcha Munchies


I've been keen to experiment with matcha recipes ever since I stumbled across Keepin' It Kind's recipe for Chocolate Matcha Butter Cups when putting together August's Pretty Peridot collection of DIY ideas.  In truth this is only partly because it's healthy for you, and mostly because I am smitten with the green. :)

Clockwise from upper left:
P.S. The new craftroom is still a moving/renovation work-in-progress but I finally managed to unpack (some) of my craft supplies over the weekend, so I will soon be able to craft again  and share some new DIYs. Hooray!  Stay tuned!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks ever so much for taking the time to leave us a comment - we read each and every one. We appreciate you taking the time to say hello and share your thoughts. We are all about sharing here at Creativity Unmasked so you are also welcome to give your own creative post/page a shout-out in your comment. :)