For those of you enjoying sunny summer, don't wish it away for back to school just yet! Summer vacation may feel long (especially on rainy or naughty days) but in hindsight everything is too short and growing up is so fast. Here are some (calorie free!) kid-friendly ice cream crafts for creating and sharing some sweet memories before school returns. Feel free to celebrate your creative accomplishments with the real thing together after the crafting is done. :)
- Popsicle Memory Game (Eat Drink Chic with free printables and game rules)
- Potato Stamped Ice Cream Tote Bag (Hello, Wonderful)
- Clay Popsicle Charms (Make Life Lovely)
- Salt Dough Ice Cream Cones (Let's Do Something Crafty)
- Giant Popsicle Pinata (Oh Happy Day)
- Sidewalk Chalk Popsicles (Hello, Wonderful via Good Housekeeping)
Looking for more creative ideas? You can try the past Six for Saturday (or Sunday) posts, searching the blog under the DIY type of your preference, or I also have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest along with stack of other creative pins. If you decide to make something fabulous or post something special this weekend, you are welcome to share here in the comments or post something over at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook. We are all about sharing so, on our page, a little bit of self shout-out is actively encouraged.