Did you see yesterday's updates and news? The blog is back! As it is the first weekend of June, Six for Saturday or Sunday has resumed with a June birthstone inspired round-up of pretty pearly white and pastel creativity for those of you celebrating June birthdays or just looking for some pearly prettiness. Some of these would also be fun ideas to adapt for a wedding or a 30th wedding anniversary (it's pearl, too!). Have fun creating!
- DIY pearl pushpins (Hearthandmade UK)
- Embellished paper lantern (Glue Arts)
- Lace and Pearl Cookies (Sweet Ambs)*
- Pearl embellished shoes (Fall for DIY)
- Pearl pushpin pomander (Dicas de Artesanatos)
- Pearl embellished envelopes (sei LIFESTYLE)
Looking for more creative ideas? You can try the past Six for Saturday (or Sunday) posts, searching the blog under the DIY type of your preference, or I also have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest along with stack of other creative pins. If you decide to make something fabulous or post something special this weekend, you are welcome to share here in the comments or post something over at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook. We are all about sharing so, on our page, a little bit of self shout-out is actively encouraged.
* Note: These cookies are soooo beautiful, but might be a bit complicated for a newbie. Not to worry! You can get inspired by the tutorial but adapt it with something simpler (perhaps using something like pre-made candy pearls?) while you work your way up to fully DIYing Amber's gorgeous designs! I want to try them all!