- Rainbow wreath (Fiskars)
- Rainbow fascinator (Studio DIY via Craftgawker)
- Rainbow layer cake (The Blushing Bride)
- Homemade playdough (Hank&Hunt posting at HelloBee)
- DIY paper flowers (scrapbooks etc via emmaline bridal)
- Rainbow crochet cup cosy (tuts+) with comprehensive step-by-step instructions
You can also try the past Six for Saturday (or Sunday) posts, searching the blog under the DIY type of your preference, or I have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest along with stack of other creative pins. If you decide to make something fabulous or post something special this weekend, you are welcome to share here in the comments or post something over at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook. We are all about sharing so, on our page, a little self shout-out is actively encouraged.