- Olympic card (Hands Occupied)
- Printable world flags (Mr Printables via Make and Takes)
- Olympic torch cupcakes (Stasty via Make:)
- Olympic ring necklace (Remarkably Domestic)
- Felt olympic torch (Sew Can Do via Birds Party, which also has other great ideas, including a pictorial how-to for the ring wreaths).
- Gold medal cookies (ucreate)
Find even more ideas in past Olympic posts and/or on my printerest board of Sporty Creativity. You can also try the past Six for Saturday (or Sunday) posts, searching the blog under the DIY type of your preference, or I have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest along with stack of other creative pins. If you decide to make something fabulous, create a treasury, or post something special this weekend, you are welcome to share here in the comments or post something over at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook.