Happy Australia Day (almost)! What better way to celebrate than by rounding up a little bit of the land down under in DIY style? This year's Australia Day post is a red, blue, and white southern cross celebration - perfect for this week or perhaps even an Olympic support party for the upcoming games. Have a happy and creative Australia Day!
- Free Printable Australia Day Subway Art (love a rhino)
- Aussie Flag Picnic Placemat (A Spoonful of Sugar)
- Aussie Flag Stained Glass Jelly (Bake me a Blog)
- Free Australia day Printables (Polkadot Prints)
- Free Australia Day Printables (Lovely Living)
- Lamington Cupcakes (cupcakepedia)
PS: Get even more great ideas in last year's Australia day post!
Looking for creative more ideas? Try the past Six for Saturday (or Sunday) posts, searching the blog under the DIY type of your preference, or I have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest along with stack of other creative pins. If you decide to make something fabulous or post something special this weekend, you are welcome to share here in the comments or post something over at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook. We are all about sharing so, on our page, a little bit of self shout-out is actively encouraged.