Let the countdown begin! Is anyone else dreaming of a white Christmas? We certainly won't have one here in Australia, but that doesn't stop me from dreaming!
- String Art Tree (Homes)
- White Ice Cream Cones (Taste)
- Pine Cone Wreath (Ideal Home Garden)
- Snowy Scenes in Jars (The Gold Jellybean)
- DIY Christmas Stockings (Thrifty and Chic via Everything Etsy)
- Designer DIY Gift Wrap (Marabous via Pinterest)
Looking for creative more ideas? Try the past Six for Saturday (or Sunday) posts, searching the blog under the DIY type of your preference, or I have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest along with stack of other creative pins. Specifically want some Christmas ideas? There us a festive Pinterest board dedicated to Christmas finds, ideas, and inspirations. If you decide to make something fabulous, create a treasury, or post something special this weekend, you are welcome to share here in the comments or post something over at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook. We are all about sharing so, on our page, a little bit of self shout-out is actively encouraged.