- DIY rainbow socks (I Love to Create)
- Homemade watercolour paints (All Parenting)
- Ice cube painting (Things to Share and Remember via Creativity Unmasked)
- Rainbow pudding (In the Know Mom)
- Recycled crayons (Upcycling the Gift via Creativity Unmasked)
- Rainbow wooden floor mat (Lowe's)
Looking for creative more ideas? Try the past Six for Saturday (or Sunday) posts, searching the blog under the DIY type of your preference, or I have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest. If you decide to make something fabulous, create a treasury, or post something special this weekend, you are welcome to share in the comments or at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook.