- Bunting lantern (You had me at bonjour)
- Rainbow sugar cookies and blue cloud milk jars (Living Locurto)
- Blue cloud lamp (Do It Yourself)
- DIY weather station with free printable (Mr Printables)
- Raindrop suncatchers (The Gold Jellybean)
- Polymer clay necklace with handmade beads (Delighted Momma)
Bonus ideas: In case you missed it earlier in the week, I shared an October-inspired collection of opalescent DIY ideas last weekend as a guest post on the Plushka blog.
Looking for creative more ideas? Try the past Six for Saturday (or Sunday) posts, searching the blog under the DIY type of your preference, or I have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest. If you decide to make something fabulous or post something special this weekend, you are welcome to share in the comments or at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook.