It is the Labour Day long weekend here in my part of the world, and Monday is our first stat holiday since June (aieeeee about time for a break!). This weekend's creative inspirations are all about adding a touch of resort colour and style to your everyday at home. Rain or shine, these tropical brights will make you smile.
- Popsicle stick table runner (Hostess with the Mostess)
- Shower curtain ring bracelets (The 36th Avenue)
- Candle holders (Shelterness)
- Paper lanterns (The Crafts Department)
- Painted glass jars (Blue Eyed Yonder)
- Ribbon Mobile (Project Wedding)
Looking for creative more ideas? Try the past Six for Saturday (or Sunday) posts, searching the blog under the DIY type of your preference, or I have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest. If you decide to make something fabulous or post something special this weekend, you are welcome to share in the comments or at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook.