Sorry for my tardiness this week, friends! It has been a bit hectic around here of late. This weekend's DIY round-up makes old news new again with some fun upcycling ideas for newspaper. My other half went out for milk this morning and returned with a newspaper as well. REAL newspaper is a rare thing around our place recently. What does it say about my crazy creative mind that my first though was how to recycle it? Mooohahah...
- Newprint bows (Taste of Home) and lot of other pretty ideas.
- Wreath (Les Tissus Colbert) translation button on the right sidebar if needed!
- Paper pinwheels (Ruffled)
- Giftbags (How About Orange)
- Decoupage pumpkin (Trendhunter) or just about anything covered in newsprint really!
- Newprint fashion for the kiddies (Spoonful)
Looking for creative more ideas? Try the past Six for Saturday (or Sunday) posts, searching the blog under the DIY type of your preference, or I have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest. If you decide to make something fabulous or post something special this weekend, you are welcome to share in the comments or at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook.