- DIY ombre painted jug (creme de la craft)
- Make your own milk glass style bottles (Beach House in the City)
- Woven bleach bottle basket (Creative Jewish Mom)
- Fabric lined jars (fellow fellow)
- Glitter dipped mason jars (Lilyshop)
- Animal topped storage jars (BrightNest)
Looking for creative more ideas? Try the past Six for Saturday (or Sunday) posts, searching the blog under the DIY type of your preference, or I have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest. If you decide to make something fabulous or post something special this weekend, you are welcome to share in the comments or at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook.