With Mother's Day coming up, northern spring luring folks into the gardens, and our autumn also calling out for some pre-winter garden TLC, this week's DIY round up is a collection of DIY ideas that would make perfect presents for a gardener (or a treat for yourself!).
- Give a gift that grows with your own DIY seed tape (Givers Log)
- Make terracotta pots extra special with a chalkboard paint DIY (The Robin's Nest)
- Grow love with seeded paper hearts - great for kiddies (Sesame Seed Designs)
- Wrap up the gift of a new plan in a beautiful fabric pot cover (Christine Chitnis)
- Create a succulent wreath (Prudent Baby)
- Make an indulgent hand scrub for cleaning up when the gardening is done (A Dance for 5)
Looking for creative more ideas? Try the past Six for Saturday (or Sunday) posts, searching the blog under the DIY type of your preference, or I have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest. If you decide to make something fabulous, create a treasury, or post something special this weekend, you are welcome to share in the comments or at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook.