Thursday (25 April 13) marks ANZAC Day, an annual day of remembrance here in Australia and New Zealand. Whether you prefer the internationally symbolic poppy or the locally favoured rosemary for remembrance, here are some great ideas for DIY crafts of remembrance:
- Fabric poppies (Creature Comforts)
- Paper poppies (Kristin Eldridge Photography)
- Rosemary wreath (BC Living)
- Fabric poppies (JAQS Studio)
- Free poppy printables (tinyme)
- Rosemary topiary (Home Depot)
Looking for creative more ideas? Try the past Six for Saturday (or Sunday) posts, searching the blog under the DIY type of your preference, or I have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest. If you decide to make something fabulous, create a treasury, or post something special this weekend, you are welcome to share in the comments or at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook.