This weekend's DIY round up is a leafy garden of DIY goodness. Whether you are starting autumn (like us here in Australia) or counting the days until spring, you can easily adapt your colours and styling to make these DIYs work for your season. Have a fabulous and creative weekend!
- Leaf embellished pillows (Martha Stewart)
- DIY stamped tote bags (DaWanda Blog)
- Gift wrapping with leaf printables (Ambrosia Girl created for dotcoms for Moms)
- Leaf pendant (Lark Crafts)
- Pressed leaf coasters (BHG)
- Botanical dyed eggs (Spoonful)
Looking for creative more ideas? I was yesterday's DIY guest at Plushka, with a St. Patrick's Day creative round-up and I have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest. If you decide to make something fabulous, create a treasury, or post something special this weekend, you are welcome to share in the comments or at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook.