This weekend's DIY round up is wet-weather inspired round-up of rainy day creativity. If you aren't in the mood to craft, why not create a treasury? That is what I did yesterday, creating Raindrops and Rainbows. Alternatively, you can waste some time and have a little fun making music with raindrops! Have a fabulous and creative weekend!
- Felt raincloud mobile (BABiEKINS Magazine)
- Felt raindrop necklace (Little Livingstone)
- Appliqued raindrop tote bag (Craft Snob)
- Rainy day brown paper bags (Lines Across)
- Raincloud costume (the train to crazy)
- Create your own raindrops for a mobile, bunting or wall art (minieco)
Looking for creative more ideas? I was yesterday's DIY guest at Plushka, with a full Valentine's Day creative round-up and I have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest. If you decide to make something fabulous, create a treasury, or post something special this weekend, you are welcome to share in the comments or at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook.