Call it recycling, call it upcycling, or simply call it crafting! Here are some great ideas that you can use to turn your old tshirts into something fabulous:
- Prettify a pillow using a recycled tshirt. (The Sweet Life via JulieAnnArt)
- Turn your old tshirts into new accessories with fun braided bracelets. (Lana Red)
- Upcycle a printed tee into a custom apron. (Ruffles and Stuff via Crafting a Green World)
- Doggies love DIY too, especially when their human's make tshirt toys! (Craft Bits)
- Crochet a soft and cosy tshirt rug. (One Dog Woof)
- Put a ring on it! (Homemade Ginger)
Looking for creative more ideas? I have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest. If you decide to make something fabulous, create a treasury, or post something special to your blog, Facebook, or website this weekend, you are welcome to share in the comments or post it at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook.