Happy weekend! It is very hot across Australia and very cold up north, so here is a bipolar Six for Saturday post with a double dose of creativity. Here are six cool ice cream recipes for those trying to chill out and six hot chocolate recipes for those trying to warm up.
- Ice cream cereal (Cooking Light)
- Ice cream sandwiches (Martha Stewart)
- Ice cream pizza (Spoonful)
- Ice cream tacos (She Knows)
- Coffee ice cream (Simply Recipes)
- Sweet wine ice cream (Good Food)
- Coconut hot chocolate (All You)
- Peanut butter hot chocolate (Sweet Remedy)
- Spiced hot chocolate...on a stick! (Modcloth)
- Strawberry cocoa (Two Peas and their Pod)
- Hot chocolate with vodka marshmallows (how sweet it is via feastie)
- Caramel swirl hot chocolate (bon appetit)
Looking for creative more ideas? I have a whole board full of of tutorials, and DIY on Pinterest as well as boards with recipes and seasonal ideas. If you decide to make something fabulous, create a treasury, or post something special to your blog, Facebook, or website this weekend, you are welcome to share in the comments or post it at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook.