- Oh how I wish that I had a bigger freezer! Pinterest is full of fabulous looking popsicle recipes (Rainbow popsicles pictured from Kitchen Corners via Pinterest) and there are even a few treat ideas for your pets!
- Splash your friends with homemade sponge waterbombs (Its Overflowing)
- Frozen fruit pops for an icy cool treat without the guilt (The Bump).
- Ice cube waterpainting (Share and Remember). Messy but simply genius for the kiddies!
- Free your morning coffee for a cool iced coffee (A Beach Cottage - lovely styling in this post!)
- Make a custom pretty paper fan (Martha Stewart) or cut the creative corner and download a free fan DIY (Mr Printables).
PS: The end of 2012 also marked the end of the advertising giveaway promotion for the following lovely creative ladies, although I was a little tardy and only updated things here today. It has been my pleasure to have you as my guests and you are, of course, welcome to be part of the free submissions here at anytime!