Happy (belated) New Year! It is HOT HOT HOT across Australia right now - northern readers, please feel free to post pics of snow for a dose of virtual cool. I know that it is hard to be creative when all you want to do is bask in front of the air conditioning (Oli and I are basking right now, while I type this on my laptop!) but here are some great creative ideas, discoveries, links and likes to inspire your cool creativity this weekend, and remember to take care of yourselves and stay safe, especially if you are in a fire zone.
- Oh how I wish that I had a bigger freezer! Pinterest is full of fabulous looking popsicle recipes (Rainbow popsicles pictured from Kitchen Corners via Pinterest) and there are even a few treat ideas for your pets!
- Splash your friends with homemade sponge waterbombs (Its Overflowing)
- Frozen fruit pops for an icy cool treat without the guilt (The Bump).
- Ice cube waterpainting (Share and Remember). Messy but simply genius for the kiddies!
- Free your morning coffee for a cool iced coffee (A Beach Cottage - lovely styling in this post!)
- Make a custom pretty paper fan (Martha Stewart) or cut the creative corner and download a free fan DIY (Mr Printables).
Looking for creative more ideas? I have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest. If you decide to make something fabulous, create a treasury, or post something special to your blog, Facebook, or website this weekend, you are welcome to share in the comments or post it at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook.