Happy Australia Day! This weekend's DIY round up, in honour of the occasion, is an Aussie inspired mix of DIY, craft and recipe ideas. Have a fabulous and creative Australia Day and weekend, wherever in the world you may be!
- Crochet a koala. (Craft Passion)
- Make a map puzzle of Australia with the kiddies. (Kid Spot)
Whip up a pavlova.Link no longer active.
- Prefer something chocolate? How about a batch of classic lamingtons? (BHG)
- Make a koala mask - no sewing required! (Prudent Baby)
- Turn your beach memories into cute critters, like these seashell koalas. (Martha Stewart)
Looking for creative more ideas? I have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest. If you decide to make something fabulous, create a treasury (check out my special Australia Day collection Down Under!), or post something special to your blog, Facebook, or website this weekend, you are welcome to share in the comments or post it at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook.