Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Happy (Creative) Holidays!



The holidays are almost here! Here is another festive photo collection from me to all of you (see some how to ideas in this previous post).  Thank you all for reading, creating, commenting and sharing with me during 2012 and I look forward to having fun with you in 2013! Our guests start to arrive tomorrow, so it is bye-bye from blogland for me for a few days, although my shop Moags and Smeet will remain open for anyone who wants to take advantage of the charity event running now through to the end of the month.  100% of all December sales at Moags and Smeet will be given to the RSPCA along with our family donation in January.  If you are looking for creative ideas during the holidays, check out my recent Six for Saturday or Sunday posts, or I have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest. Happy Holidays from my family to yours! 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Laura, Happy Holidays to you and yours! We were missing you :) good to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Happy holidays to you and yours as well. ~L

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to leave us a comment - we read each and every one. We appreciate you taking the time to say hello and share your thoughts. We are all about sharing here at Creativity Unmasked so you are also welcome to give your own creative post/page a shout-out in your comment. :)