- Flavoured pre-made mini meringues (I bought these ones at Coles).
- Holiday decorations (these beauties were an absolute bargain at Ikea).
- Silver wrapping paper (no idea...I simply used some left-overs!).
- Indirect natural light.
- Wrapping paper used as a "backdrop".
- Packaging materials (from my Ikea decorations!) used as fluffy white filler.
Don't be intimidated if you don't have a fancy camera or software - you can get great results with a point-and-shoot and basic software either from your camera manufacturer or a free program like Picasa (love Picasa for collages by the way - so EASY!). If you do decide to create a new header of your own, I would love to see it! You are welcome to share in the comments or post at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook. If you share you own post/site in the blog comments, you are welcome to include a live link for extra site traffic using the format <a href="http://www.yourlink.com">text you want shown for your link</a>. Have fun!