This week's Six for Saturday (or Sunday) theme is a watery-blue collection of seaside DIY. Here are some great creative ideas, discoveries, links and likes to inspire your creativity this weekend:
- Create your own nautical style with a DIY sailors knot headband (Miss Tea & Co).
- Bring the beach to your bathroom or patio with a DIY seaglass tile tray (Martha Stewart).
- Channel your inner child (or get the kiddies to help!) and make old fashioned salt dough into a very grown-up starfish garland (Desperate Craftwives).
- Daydream of summer days by the shore while you relax on a beautiful handmade ombre seascape pillow (I don't Know How She Does It via Oh the lovely things).
- Create a mermaid worthy treasury for your jewellery box, like a seaglass bracelet (Martha Stewart) or rustic rope bracelet (Sideoats & Scribbles via Small for Big).
- Create a rope wrapped vase (Bridal Guide) and pair it with beautiful shades of blue blossoms.
Looking for creative more ideas? I have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest. If you decide to make something fabulous, create a treasury, or post something special to your blog, Facebook, or website this weekend, you are welcome to share in the comments or post it at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook.