Not only is it the weekend, but it is a LONG weekend here in Australia. Yippee! I will be taking a little blog break, but never fear, I will be back on Monday with more creative goodness. This week's Six for Saturday (or Sunday) theme is a scrumptious bite of orange DIY. Here are some great creative ideas, discoveries, links and likes to inspire your creativity this weekend:
- Shower yourself in sunshine with homemade Orange Calendula Soap (Soap Queen).
- Get fresh with your tastebuds with a dish of Orange Sorbet (My Recipes) or glass of Orange Lemonade (Taste of Home)
- Want a decadent treat? make your own Chocolate Covered Candied Orange (Closet Cooking).
- Treat yourself to something sweet with a batch of homemade Orange Creamsicles (Oven Love)
- Polish up and energize with a fresh batch of Orange Scrub (Deliciously Organised) or Lavender Orange Lip Balm (All Things Lavendar).
- Dress up your front door with a gorgeous Orange Wreath (BHG). This DIY can be easily adapted for a fresh spring look, a gorgeous pop of thanksgiving colour, or a festive Christmas decoration. Even better? You can take inspiration from the DIY and adapt it for a centerpiece.
Looking for creative more ideas? I have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest. If you decide to make something fabulous, create a treasury, or post something special to your blog, Facebook, or website this weekend, you are welcome to share in the comments or post it at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook.