This week's Six for Saturday (or Sunday) theme is a rainbow of confetti polka-dot inspired DIY. Here are some great creative ideas, discoveries, links and likes to inspire your creativity. Have a fun, fabulous, smile-filled creative weekend!
- DIY confetti linen napkins (designmom) bring a touch of fun to a more grown-up gathering. These would look great on your very own custom polka dot table cloth (ohhappyday).
- DIY painted shadow box magnets (melissaesplin) in bright confetti inspired colours to suit your theme would make a perfect confetti party favour.
- DIY watercolour confetti (ohhappyday) is a perfect way to customise your party style and colours. Looking for more style inspiration? Kojo Designs has a jaw-droppingly beautiful "sprinkled with love" party post full of great confetti party inspirations. My favourite is the pretty yet simple addition of oversized confetti to clear balloons. Genious!
- Take a bit of fun with a home-made rainbow funfetti cake (thekitchn). Want something a little less traditional or munchably mobile? Try funfetti pops (thekitchenismyplayground).
- Raise a glass and toast to fun with you very own one-of-a-kind DIY confetti glasses (radicalpossibility)
- I am smitten with the idea of chocolate and sprinkle glass rims (hey gorgeous). These would be perfect for anything from an afternoon ice-cream party to a dressed-up adult evening. Change the hundred-and-thousands style rainbow confetti for other shapes and styles for any party style or theme. I can't wait to try this. :)
Looking for creative more ideas? I have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest. If you decide to make something fabulous, create a treasury, or post something special to your blog, Facebook, or website this weekend, you are welcome to share in the comments or post it at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook.