Thursday, August 30, 2012

DIY Round Up - Creative Inspiration for Cheering the Paralympics

There was plenty of hype about the London games, but the accomplishments and skill of the Paralympians should not be overlooked as the 2012 Paralympics get underway  The slogan of Inspire a generation is absolutely perfect, as these athletes are certainly awe inspiring! I think that this video says it all:  Channel 4 Paralympics - Meet the Superhumans. Check out my Olympic DIY round-up post or my Sporty Creativity board on Pinterest for some great Olympic-inspired DIY ideas to get into the spirit of the games.

Get into the Olympic spirit and celebrate the Paralympics with these great Olympic DIY ideas

2 comments:

  1. These strong and brave people must be admired and given credit to. I always think - how lucky I am to have all my limbs and no disabilities! And how lazy I am... Thank you for reminding me about others who work hard, facing much more hardships than I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are absolute superhumans! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to leave us a comment - we read each and every one. We appreciate you taking the time to say hello and share your thoughts. We are all about sharing here at Creativity Unmasked so you are also welcome to give your own creative post/page a shout-out in your comment. :)