Friday, July 13, 2012

Let the Games Begin!


Hooray! I am very excited to share the new Tinyme Games Printables, which are a fun way to get in the spirit of the upcoming Olympic Games (and to keep the kiddies occupied during school holidays!). There are over 20 pages of super cute printable downloads, including bingo, board games, playing cards, flag activities and medals. Normally, to access the printables, you would have to sign up to Club Tiny; however, Tinyme has been kind enough to gift them to Creativity Unmasked readers. Download your very own FREE Tinyme Games Printables HERE

You can read more about Tinyme here or follow along on their Facebook page.  Have a wonderful weekend, and I hope that you have fun playing with your new printables! :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are soooo cute!!! :-) I can't believe they are free. Thanks for sharing the link.

Julie said...

Love!!!

TLN said...

I am so glad that you like them! I think that they are fun for big kids too - my better half and I might play opening games bingo. :)