- Resolved to be more creative this year? Get a head start (or prepare for the post!) and start crafting your Valentines - it is only a month away! The girls at eighteen25 have some great suggestions - I particularly love the crayon hearts from Whipperberry. If you have a Valentine tutorial, listing or treasury, leave me a comment here or on Facebook. I am looking for great links to share leading up to Valentines day. :)
- Stick to your fitness resolutions by creating your own customised (and creative!) 2012 training plan inspired by this post at kiki creates.
- Resolved to live greener? Here are some tips for greening your creative business in 2012.
- Want to get organised for 2012? Try this 74LimeLane printable round up.
- Inspired to grow your creative business this year? Drop me an email for a guest feature here at Creativity Unmasked, or see my previous post for doable ways to grow your site/shop traffic.
- Determined to do a better job of staying in touch with you loved ones and friends in 2012? Etsy has some awesome stationary to keep your inspired in your resolutions. I love the fabric notecards from Georgica Designs on Etsy shared as the feature picture in this post - gorgeous for any sort of letter, and the risk red of this fabric would be great for a love note. :)
|Fabric Notecards by Georgica Designs on Etsy|